Meet The Candidates
Director (at Large): 3 positions / 4 candidates
Mail In Voting Instructions
- Print a ballot from ASPTEA.com. Select no more than 3 candidates for Director at Large.
- In order for your mail-in ballot envelope to be accepted and validated, YOU MUST PRINT YOUR EMPLOYEE ID NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE MAILING ENVELOPE.
- You may place your ballot in an unmarked envelope inside the mailing envelope if you wish.
- Mail the ballot to: ASPTEA Elections, 637 N. 3rdAve, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Hand delivered ballots will only be accepted on Election Day- Wednesday, October 16th.
- Members may only hand deliver their ballots. Ballots for others will not be accepted.
- Mailed Ballots must be received at ASPTEA by 5 p.m. on October 16th.
In Person Voting Instructions
You may vote in person on Election Day, Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the ASPTEA office located at:
637 N. 3rdAve, using a ballot printed from ASPTEA.com or one provided at the office.
The polls will close at 6 p.m. Ballots will be tallied by the Elections Committee at that time. The Elections Committee will validate all mail-in ballots received by comparing the Employee ID on the return envelope to the October 2019 official City Payroll deduction register of ASPTEA Members. Members voting in person will have their membership verified upon arrival utilizing the October 2019 official City Payroll deduction register.
ALL BALLOTS SENT VIA US MAIL MUST BE RECEIVED IN THE ASPTEA MAIL BOX BY:
Wednesday,October 16th, 2019
(Postmarks DO NOT count – Ballots must be received in the office)